Christmas Tree Hunting

December 9, 2015

The Saturday after Thanksgiving, Blake and I joined my parents in a search for the perfect Christmas tree for their house. We were pretty excited to finally get to go. My dad and brother, Seth, have been in charge of this for the few past years, so we were happy to be involved. Manti Canyon is the prettiest canyon in all the lands, but I may be slightly biased.




We made it quite a ways up the canyon before the snow got too deep to continue. It looked like a winter wonderland and got me so excited for Christmas. We didn't have to walk long before we found the perfect Christmas tree. It was just the right height with no lopsided-ness. Blake got to be the one to cut it down, he was pretty excited about that. He is a lumberjack! I think we have started a new family tradition and will continue to cut down a tree each year. 



























At one point, I asked my mom to take a photo of Blake and me by the tree. You can see what happened when I finally handed her my camera. HAHA!

















No comments :

Post a Comment