July

July 18, 2015

A couple weekends ago, Blake and I tried our hand at backpacking. I had really been wanting to hike Lake Blanche so we chose this for our backpacking trip. This hike is pretty hard; it says it is about 6 miles round trip (I swear it is longer!). Those three miles to the lake are all uphill and actually pretty steep; about 2000 feet incline. While getting up was hard, it was well worth it to wake up to the beautiful Sundial Peak. 









For the 4th of July, we headed up to Flaming Gorge with Blake's family. We had a blast tubing, cliff jumping and floating the Green River. 



My little brother, Seth, left for his LDS mission this month too. He is headed to the Korea Seoul South mission. So excited for him!



This weekend I went camping with some of my very best friends. It was so much fun to get together and spend time with these girls. We chose Mirror Lake as our camping destination and headed there last night. We got camp all set up and then walked down to the lake to try and take star photos. I have been trying new things with my camera and am having lots of fun with it. We woke up this morning and packed everything up and drove to Provo Falls. It was such a great weekend and I can't wait for our next girls camping trip! 















No comments :

Post a Comment