Graduated!

May 9, 2015

After five VERY long years, I am finally done! I got my Bachelor's degree in Exercise and Sport Science. Woo! The U has been such a great experience. I have learned so much, made great friends, and had many new experiences. 



A big shoutout to these two AWESOME parents. I really could not have done any of this without them. They have been my constant cheerleaders, my best editors, provided emotional support when I was stressed and most importantly they taught me that I can achieve big things! These two are always so willing to help in any way that they can whether it be editing a paper, helping with a project or even preparing for an interview. Thanks for everything mom and dad. 





My handsome husband has been my rock for the past few semesters. He has always been so encouraging and supportive of my goals. When I have had a big test he will sit and quiz me on the information until I am ready, he listens to me complain about my hard classes, and has been the best support system I could ask for. Thanks Blakers. 







Go UTES! 






No comments :

Post a Comment